Sunday, January 27, 2008

Risking Her Heart & Mini Contest Winners

I need prompts from you guys to tell me what you're interested in, and Kim from Texas (one of the contest winners) gave me a good one. She wanted to know who Risking Her Heart is about. Helloooo! Of course, that's important! :-) Thanks for the reminder, Kim.

RHH is Rachel and Parker's story (yes, wealthy, sophisticated, ultra-handsome Parker who Cade punched out to start all the troubles he's dealing with in No Holding Back). As was plainly obvious, Parker had a bit of a crush on Rachel, but--unfortunately for him--his big plans for romance don't go precisely as planned.

Brooding Bryan comes last, in the tentatively titled Winning It All. I wonder who'll be winning? Is it someone or something? Maybe both. Hmmm....

For the contest, it's already over. (Thank you, my oh devoted--or possibly bored--readers. I didn't even have to start calling relatives to enter, so I could declare winners.) Nathalie from Quebec, Kim from California and Kim from Texas will each get an advance copy of What Happened in Vegas... Thanks to all who entered!

I'm back to work now. And on Sunday night, too! See what devotion I have in making sure you're getting quality reading material? ;-)
--Wendy